UCCS EDI Grant Proposal
UCCS Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Grants
University of Colorado Colorado Springs Campus Units and Organizations are invited to submit proposals for the use of 2020-2021 Presidential Diversity Funds. Proposals should be for campus-based projects that will take place anytime between June 1, 2021 and July 31, 2024. Request for funds should not exceed $25,000; overall budgets may exceed $25,000 with alternative funding sources. Proposals should not support individual/personal research (group/student-based research and creative experiences are welcome), travel or use, but demonstrate broad-based impact that coincides with strategic objectives and valuing of equity, diversity and inclusion for our campus constituencies.
To be eligible to receive a Presidential Diversity Fund award, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Applicants must be current resident employees of UCCS, or currently enrolled students;
2. Newly hired employees who have not yet begun employment, nor "admitted," but non-enrolled students are not eligible;
3. Individuals and units may submit only one proposal either as principal requestor or as co-principal requestor;
4. Requests are limited to a maximum of $25,000;
5. Proposals must be submitted electronically by 5 PM on April 16, 2021.
Submission of proposal does not guarantee funding. Approval will be determined in collaboration with the UCCS Office of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion and the Chancellor's Office. Please direct any questions regarding proposals to email@example.com.